Parent Visitation and Parent Volunteers
Parents and guardians are welcome to visit their child’s classroom and are encouraged to volunteer in a variety of ways at Wild Rose School. All school volunteers must be registered with our Home/School Liaison and are required to have a current TB test with results. Parents and school volunteers must check in at the main office at all times when entering the school grounds. There are a variety of ways to become involved. Please consider one of the following:
Classroom or Clerical volunteer:
- Let us know what you like to do and we can find a place for you!
Coffee with the Principal:
- Attend this informal meeting (with free coffee and muffins) to give input and discuss decisions being made to improve our school. Very relaxed atmosphere to have access to the principal. Feel free to bring younger siblings, but babysitting will not be provided. These meetings are the first Friday of every month at drop-off time in the cafeteria.
English Language Advisory Council:
- Meet about once a month to discuss issues related to the English Language Learners in our school
PTA Board Member:
- Meet once a month with the PTA Board to help plan one or more event this school year
- Help to coordinate parties and events in your child’s classroom
School Site Council
- Meet 5 times a year to discuss the budget of the school and give direct input on parent programs
- Dads of Great Students volunteer once a school year (or more) to share talents on improving the environment/safety of the school and volunteering in the classroom.