Dual Language Immersion
We are currently in our 4th year of Dual Language Immersion classes at Wild Rose School of Creative Arts. Our team of Dual Language teachers has invested countless hours in expanding this program. It is exciting to enter their classrooms and experience their eager students speaking, writing, and reading in Spanish!
We invite you to tour our classes in preparation for the enrollment of TK and Kinder age students. The program's goal, which will continue throughout their education in elementary school, is to have students become fully bilingual and literate in both English and Spanish. A student must reach their fifth birthday by September 1, 2023 to enter Kindergarten for the 2023-24 school year, or by April 1, 2024 to enter Transitional Kindergarten.
Next year, we will offer Dual Immersion classes in TK through 4th grade. If your child has attended a Spanish Dual Language program and is transferring to our area for grades 1 - 4, please get in touch with us for information at (626) 471-2502.
Children in Dual Language Immersion Acquire:
- Language proficiency in English and Spanish
- High academic achievement in two languages
- Positive self-esteem, cultural awareness, and sensitivity
- Greater capacity for abstract thought
- Children will be bilingual and bi-literate
- High academic achievement
- Increased job opportunities in a global society
- Promotes critical and creative thinking
- Opportunities for high school advanced placement
What it Looks Like:
- One class of TK, two classes of Kinder, two classes of Grade 1, two classes of Grade 2, two classes of Grade 3, and one class of Grade 4 for the 2023-24 school year
- Each class has Spanish speakers and English speakers
- Wild Rose's dual immersion academy will eventually continue through the 5th grade
Please contact Office Manager Tom Bogdon in the main office at Wild Rose (626) 471-2502 to schedule a tour.
Our Principal, Mrs. Paige Ramos, is available to answer questions at (626) 471-2500, or please get in touch with her by email at [email protected].
En Español: Sra Lorena Rosales (626) 471-2581, correo electrónico [email protected]